Tuesday, November 14, 2006

HT-ToI: I’ll have to say I love you in a song

I blogged about it here.
Everytime I tried to tell you, the words just came out wrong.
So, as Jim Croce did, I’ll use a song.
Hindustan Times and The Times of India compete, as a commentator on this blog said, in multiple spaces. With The Times of India and Hindustan Times in Delhi and Mumbai. With their FM offerings, with their Hindi newspaper offerings, with ET and the forthcoming WSJ.
And they ink a no-poaching pact.
And Mumbai Mirror is printed in HT's press.
And they launch a JV to start a morning tabloid in Delhi.

And since I’m incapable of describing the confusion, here’s Evanescence taking guard for me, ending with a pigsandwings question:
I hate everything about you
Why do I love you
You hate everything about me
Why do you love me
I hate, you hate
I hate, you love me
I hate everything about you
Why do I love you

No comments: